I'm pretty sure that hummingbirds didn't go to first grade. Well, maybe they forgot what they learned. I saw one of these beautiful birds in the yard, and decided to get a feeder. Who knew they liked Kool-aid? Anyway, within hours, I saw one! He was SO tiny and amazing.... hovering like a bee with his little tail wiggling back and forth as he sucked Hawaiian punch out of the feeder. For most of that first day, he came and went... it was wonderful! Then, the second day, I noticed two. Yay! Then three! Yippee! Then.... they forgot how to share. I mean, there is more Kool-aid in there then even I could drink in a day... and these little mini-copters are fighting over it! One would land and drink and another would dive-bomb him. Then two would show up and do a little 'my dad's bigger than your dad' dance around the thing! I have a few pictures, though they aren't the best. But you can see one coming in to chase another. They are only about 3-inches long! I'm sti...
Comments